SPORT BETTING AFRICA

CAN 2024 The issues of the last day Group H, I, J, K, L, 

CAN 2024
Group H: Zambia, Ivory Coast, Comoros, Lesotho.

Zambia, first with 10 points, is already qualified. So is Ivory Coast, 2nd with 10 points. The Elephants were assured of participating in the tournament anyway thanks to their host country status. Comoros, 3rd with 6 points, and Lesotho’s modest team, last with a point, are already eliminated.

CAN 2024

Group I: Mauritania, DR Congo, Gabon, Sudan.

In this group I like no other, no one is eliminated, but no one is qualified! Everything will be played out on the final day. Mauritania (1st with 8 points) faces Gabon (3rd with 7 points) while DR Congo (2nd with 7 points) receives Sudan (last with 6 points).

CAN 2024

Group J: Equatorial Guinea, Tunisia, Bostwana, Libya.

Equatorial Guinea and Tunisia are assured of participating in CAN 2024. On the other hand, Botswana and Libya are finished, with 4 and 3 points respectively.

Group K: South Africa, Morocco, Liberia.

In this three-team group (Zimbabwe had been disqualified), South Africa and Morocco occupy the top two places. Both countries will participate in the next CAN. For Liberia, 3rd with 1 point, it will not be this time.

Group L: Senegal, Mozambique, Benin, Rwanda.

Senegal, with 13 points, is sure to be part of the trip to Côte d'Ivoire. Mozambique (2nd with 7 points) and Benin (3rd with 5 points) will compete in a real “final” for the precious qualifying ticket. Rwanda, with two points, is eliminated.

COMMENT
BIG FREE BET
In trend

Вest-betting.Africa - Copyright © 2023